Directions to 56 Whitehouse Road, Loudon, NH:
- In New Hampshire, take exit 15E off of I-93. (This exit is about 45 minutes from the Massachusetts - New Hampshire border.) Taking the exit will put you onto I-393 East.
- From I-393, take Exit 3 onto Route 106. This exit is about 5 minutes (about 3 miles) from I-93.
- Turn left at the end of the exit onto Route 106 northbound - this will take you to Loudon. Go about 6.9 miles.
- Toward the end you should see a Penguin gas station on the left. This is also known as "The Beanstalk Store". Prepare to make a left turn as you pass the Penguin station.
- Turn left onto Beck Road. This is a dirt/gravel road, but well maintained. You should have no problems - even in a Cadillac during a downpour (but deep snow is a different matter).
- After 1.3 miles on Beck Road, bear Right onto Whitehouse Road. (there is a small blue sign with the farm name)
The house is 0.3 miles up a hill - its also the last house on Whitehouse Road.
Note that Whitehouse Road is mostly paved - at least the hill part is.
Please park across the road from the house in the gravel lot; in front of the barn store.
If you have questions, just call us at 603-783-5159!
Note:Video cameras are in use around the farm.
Note2:This is a working farm, so please understand if we're out in the barn, under a tractor, in a field, or showing others around.
Please use the following map to find us:
If you would like directions from a particular location, please click on "View larger map" in the white area of the above map, then click on "Directions".