You can come to the store at the farm. We are located in Loudon, NH, USA (about 20 minutes northeast of Concord, NH).
Directions to Miles Smith Farm:
56 Whitehouse Road
Loudon, NH 03307
Retail Store 603-783-5159
Wholesale and Farmhouse Inn 603-783-5160
Drop us a note.
- In New Hampshire, take exit 15E off of I-93. (This exit is about 45 minutes from the Massachusetts - New Hampshire border.) Taking the exit will put you onto I-393 East.
- From I-393, take Exit 3 onto Route 106. This exit is about 5 minutes (about 3 miles) from I-93.
- Turn left at the end of the exit onto Route 106 northbound - this will take you to Loudon. Go about 6.9 miles.
- Toward the end you should see a Penguin (previously a Citgo) gas station on the left. This is also known as "The Beanstalk Store". Prepare to make a left turn as you pass the Penguin station.
- Turn left onto Beck Road. This is a dirt/gravel road, but well maintained. You should have no problems - even in a Cadillac during a downpour (but deep snow is a different matter).
- After 1.3 miles on Beck Road, turn Right onto Whitehouse Road.
The house is 0.3 miles up a hill - its also the last house on Whitehouse Road.
Note that Whitehouse Road is mostly paved - at least the hill part is.
Please park across the road from the house in the gravel lot; in front of the barn store.
If you have questions, just call!
Note: Video cameras are in use around the farm.
Note2: This is a working farm, so please understand if we're out in the barn, in a field, or showing others around.